The Probation Service (PS) and the Probation Board for Northern Ireland (PBNI) hereby invites a request for proposal from suitably qualified person(s) to:
- Act as the Interim Editor of the of the Irish Probation Journal (IPJ) for the 2024 edition.
- Review and make recommendations for future direction of the Journal, ensuring the continuation of a high quality criminological and criminal justice journal.
Further information on the Request for Proposals are included within the Information Booklet available to download here.
- Any response with a formal proposal to this ‘Request for Proposal’ should be sent by email to [email protected] and “Proposal - Irish Probation Journal” clearly marked in the subject field.
- All proposals must arrive by Friday 2nd February 2024. Proposals not submitted on time will be excluded.
- Queries relating to this ‘Request for Proposal’ and any of the requirements specified therein, should be addressed via email to the above email address. All requests for clarification in respect of this document must be received on or before 26th January 2024. Verbal requests for information will not be accepted.