Are you interested in?
- Working in a service which is changing, developing and expanding
- Challenging offenders to change
- Making good the harm done by crime ( Reparation and Restorative Justice)
- Working with communities and neighbourhoods to manage offenders and reduce offending behaviour
Then an opportunity to work in the Probation Service could be for you
The Probation Service invites applications for permanent Probation Officer posts
- Be registered in the Social Work Register maintained by CORU or be eligible for registration prior to appointment.
- The Probation Service is a national service with over 30 offices. All candidates will be considered to have applied for a National Panel with the majority of vacancies in the Greater Dublin area.
- Selection of candidates for the post will be made through short-listing followed by competitive interview.
For further information and to make an application please contact:
The closing date is 29/10/2021